General Grabber HTS
The General Grabber HTS is a highway terrain all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light truck vehicles. General offers a 45-60,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tread elements enhance the all weather traction, while the Hydro Channels prevent hydroplaning situations. The internal structure strengthens the tire, improving its durability. The Stabilink bars stabilize the tread and boost the steering responsiveness and accuracy. The noise-capturing pockets and the internal cushioning provide a quiet and comfortable driving experience. The Grabber HTS is very fuel efficient with the lowered levels of fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- All Season Tire – The special tread design features Response Grooves, Stabilink Bars and three different siping designs which improve the all weather traction.
- Strength – The internal structure's enhanced steel belts, micro-fiber reinforcement and board tire contour enhance the tire's strength and durability.
- Steering Responsiveness – The Stabilink Bars stabilize the tread area and the tire itself, enhancing its steering responsiveness and accuracy in the process.
- Comfortable Drive – The noise-capturing pockets of the tread negate the road noise, while the internal cushioning system lowers the road vibrations.
- Fuel Efficient – The Eco-Ride tire compound reduces the rolling resistance, which in turn decreases the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of the vehicle.
- Hydroplaning – The Hydro Channels disperse water and slush from below the tire footprint and actively prevent dangerous hydroplaning situations.
View full description
Item# : SPM18036642404
Model # : 15485520000
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: