General Grabber A/TX
The General Grabber ATX is an all terrain, all weather tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. General offers a 50-60,000 mile treadwear warranty. It is winter weather certified with the 3PMS symbol. The all weather traction and hydroplaning resistance are the result of the tread design. This pattern also enhances the model's off-road performance, while it maintains a clean footprint. The flat footprint's road and terrain contact boosts the controllability. The stronger internal structure prevents the deformation of the optimal tire shape, which enhances the tire's load and driving durability. The Grabber ATX ensures a comfortable performance by lowering the road noise and vibration levels.
- All Terrain Tire - The flat footprint and the optimized tread pattern's Traction Notches enhance the tire's on- and off-road performing capability.
- All Weather Tire - The all weather compound and detailed tread design, with the siping detail, increase the all weather traction and performance.
- Durability - The stronger Duragen internal structure reinforces the tire against the driving and load pressure, especially during off-road driving.
- Comfortable Drive - The Comfort Balance technology lowers the road noise and vibration levels with the tire structure and tread design.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The staggered tread blocks and open shoulder detail improve the model's mud, snow and rock ejecting ability and power.
- Handling - The tread design features a flat footprint that closely follows the road and terrain surface to boost the tire's controllability.
View full description
Item# : SPM12897581704
Model # : 04508190000
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: