All marketplace sales are backed by our Sears Marketplace Guarantee. Get the product you ordered, when you expect it, or get your money back. Original shipping included. Limitations apply. Learn more
WHY YOU NEED DOWNSPOUT EXTENSIONS FOR YOUR HOUSE!
Downspout extensions will help your downspouts direct water to a specific place away from your homeâ€™s foundation. Installing extensions is a straightforward fix thatâ€™s easily a do-it-yourself project.
To be safe, aim for a 4-foot to 6 foot extension away from a downspout. Use longer extensions to make sure youâ€™ re getting all that water away from your home.
1. The hose could be extended from 21"-58"
2. Material: Vinyl construction for durability
3. The extension could be suitable for 2*3 Inch and 3*4 Inch downspouts.
4. Package included 2 PCS downspout diverters and 6PCS screws.
5. Split Extension Design: The rain gutter downspout extension features a split design that allows multiple units to be joined together for added length and increased versatility.
Protector your hose foundation and FOUR colors for your choices.