The Gladiator QR900-M/T is a mud terrain all season tire manufactured for light truck vehicles. The tire promotes first-rate all weather traction thanks to the tread design. The tread design maintains a clean footprint and prevents hydroplaning situations to maintain the tire's optimal road contact for a safer drive. The off-road, especially mud terrain, traction guarantees excellent performance on loose and soft road surfaces with the aggressive tread design and damage resistant compound. The Gladiator QR900-M/T's internal structure features twin steel belts that increase the tire's off-road durability and on-road driving stability by maintaining the optimal tire shape.
- Mud Terrain – The aggressive tread pattern and the cut and chip resistant tire compound boost the mud terrain traction and performance.
- All Season Tire – The tire is M+S rated for its excellent all weather traction promoted by the tread design with a high void ratio and tough tire compound.
- Durability – The special steel belts increase the tire's durability by maintaining the optimal tire shape under the driving pressure affecting it.
- Self-cleaning Tread – The large tread voids maintain a clean footprint by dispersing mud and snow and ejecting rocks stuck between the tread elements.
- Hydroplaning – The high void ratio eliminates water and slush from between the tread elements to resist hydroplaning situations effectively.
- Stability – The internal steel belts and the tread design maintain road contact and boost the tire's stability against the driving pressure.
View full description
Item# : SPM12895694404
Model # : 1932252333
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: