Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2
The Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The all season compound and the ideal tread enhance the all weather traction and the hydroplaning resistance. The better surface contact boosts the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The durable compound and the optimal tread work together to improve the braking power. The close road contact also reduces the road vibrations during the tire's performance. The Assurance Triplemax 2 improves the comfort levels by minimizing the road noise levels.
- All Season Tire – The detailed asymmetric tread and the all season compound improve the all weather traction and prevent hydroplaning.
- Hydroplaning – The circumferential grooves channel water and slush from the footprint, actively preventing hydroplaning in the process.
- Handling – The optimized square footprint enhances the surface contact which boosts the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Braking Ability – The HydroTred technology improves the compound and works with the tread design to reduce the braking distance.
- Quiet Tire – The narrow shoulder pattern and the variable pitch sequence lower the road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- Comfortable Drive – The optimal tread's close surface contact reduces the road vibrations felt by the passengers during the drive.
View full description
Item# : SPM18337633604
Model # : 579396
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: