Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure With Kevlar
The Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure With Kevlar is an all terrain, all season tire made for SUVs and light trucks. Goodyear offers a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire offers great all weather traction and is capable of handling all terrain conditions thanks to the DuPont Kevlar construction. The tread pattern maintains road contact by keeping the footprint clean. The tire's sidewalls are damage resistant, which increases the all terrain safety. A comfortable drive is ensured during on road driving. The Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure With Kevlar's light truck sizes have enhanced durability and winter capabilities.
- All Season Tire - The tire compound and special tread design increase the all weather traction and the road grip in dry, wet and winter weather.
- All Terrain Tire - The model can conquer all soft, loose and uneven surfaces thanks to the DuPont Kevlar in its construction.
- Puncture Resistant - The Durawall technology used in the manufacture protects the sidewalls from accidental damages, such as punctures or cuts.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The traction ridges and open shoulder blocks clean out mud and snow stuck between the tread elements for great traction.
- Comfortable Drive - During on road driving the tire offers excellent comfort by reducing the road noise and vibrations.
- LT Sizes - The LT sizes of this model offer additional durability and strength and are capable of handling extreme winter conditions.
View full description
Item# : SPM18064423804
Model # : 748303572
Truck Tire Type:
BSL, black serrated letters
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: