Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac
The Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac is an all terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. Goodyear offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty with the SUV sizes. The model guarantees excellent all weather traction, while they also enhance the off-road performance with the better road and terrain gripping ability. Some sizes are available with their treads pinned for studs. The staggered tread elements prevent mud and snow from packing into the grooves and avoid stone retention. The stronger compound prevents damage from harming the casing. The maintained road contact enhances the tire's controllability. The Wrangler DuraTrac's rim lock protects the rims from accidental damage and prevents wheel slip.
- All Season Tire - The tread design and tire compound enhance the dry, wet and winter weather traction, some sizes are severe winter certified.
- All Terrain Tire - The staggered tread elements and the rugged tire compound enhance the tire's soft, loose and uneven terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The staggered tread elements enhance the tire's self-cleaning capability by dispersing mud, snow and ejecting rocks.
- Handling - The tread design's tread block placement enhances the steering response and the driving stability, promoting better control over the tire.
- Damage Resistant - The special rugged tire compound actively resists damage that can harm the tire's casing, such as chipping, tearing or cracking.
- Safer Drive - The tire has a rim lock that actively resists wheel slip and protects the rims from accidental damage, ensuring a safer driving experience.
View full description
Item# : SPM18002597204
Model # : 150564601
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: