Goodyear Eagle Touring
The Goodyear Eagle Touring is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It has some high performance sizes as well. The tread design and compound enhance the all weather traction, while the wide grooves prevent hydroplaning. The symmetric tread design keeps a constant road contact which enhances the tire’s controllability. The optimized tread design decreases the road noise, while the maintained road contact lowers the road vibrations generated during the drive. The Eagle Touring evenly distributes the driving pressure which lengthens the tread life and usability.
- All Season Tire – The symmetric tread and the all season compound tire work together to increase the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The wide circumferential grooves actively resist hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from below the footprint.
- Handling – The symmetric tread design maintains constant road contact and improves the driving stability and the steering responsiveness.
- Quiet Tire – The optimized footprint prevents road noise levels from reaching the vehicle’s cabin, offering a quiet driving experience.
- Longer Tread Life – The driving pressure is equally spread out across the tread area, which manages to extend the tread life and usability.
- Comfortable Drive – The road vibrations are decreased as the tire closely follows the road surface, absorbing the shock of driving.
View full description
Item# : SPM12897384404
Model # : 102964559
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: