Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 ROF (MO)
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 ROF (MO) is a high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It is the original equipment tire of select Mercedes-Benz vehicles. This model has excellent summer traction. The ROF stands for RunOnFlat, which allows the tire to support the vehicle's weight even after the loss of air pressure. This model has a shorter braking distance and better steering precision and cornering traction. Longer tread life was achieved thanks to the even wear of the tire. The Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 ROF (MO) has first-rate wet and dry traction and grip.
- Shorter Braking Distance - The Active Braking Technology increases the contact surface and grip and reduces the braking distance of the tires.
- Steering Precision - The Construction Technology, improves the tire's handling, responsiveness and cornering ability.
- Run On Flat Tire - The ROF tire will maintain the weight of the vehicle for a specific time even after the loss of air pressure.
- Longer Lasting Tread - With the enhanced traction, the tires wear out more evenly, resulting in a longer lasting tread wear.
- Greater Traction - With the Grip Boost Compound Technology, Goodyear gave first-rate wet and dry traction to this tire model.
- Summer Tire - The tire has remarkable wet and dry traction, but it will not perform well in lower winter temperatures.
View full description
Item# : SPM17968994804
Model # : 783836385
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: