Hankook Kinergy ST
The Hankook Kinergy ST is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Hankook offers a 70,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tread design and all season tire compound increase the all weather traction and hydroplaning resistance. The optimal tread stiffness improves the model's controllability, while the traction grooves and siping detail boost the braking ability. The stronger internal structure prevents deformation, lowering the road vibrations felt in the cabin as the tire closely follows the road surface. The Kinergy ST decreases the road noise levels with the optimized pitch sequence.
- All Season Tire - The tread's notch and variable length sipes and the traction grooves boost the all weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning - The wide circumferential and lateral grooves resist hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from the footprint.
- Braking Ability - The traction grooves and the siping detail increase the wet and winter weather braking capability and shorten the distance.
- Quiet Tire - The optimized pitch sequence and siping detail decrease the road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- Uniformity - The reinforced internal structure prevents the deformation of the bead and structure, lowering the road vibrations felt.
- Handling - The stronger structure optimizes the tread stiffness to improve the model's steering responsiveness and driving stability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18000277504
Model # : 1024736
Truck Tire Type:
WSW, white sidewall
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: