Hankook Dynapro HT
The Hankook Dynapro HT is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. It also has touring, passenger vehicle sizes. Hankook offers a 70,000 mile treadwear warranty with SUV sizes. The tire has excellent all weather traction. The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water from below the tread. The tread surface's stiffness increases the steering responsiveness and precision, while the internal structure stabilizes the tire against the driving forces affecting it. The tread and internal structure working together increase the model's performing capability. The Dynapro HT is damage resistant as it protects itself from impact damage.
- All Season Tire – The LPAH compound, the tread's snow sipes and multi-depth lateral lugs increase the dry, wet and winter weather traction.
- Hydroplaning Resistance – The four wide tread grooves improve the hydroplaning resistance by eliminating water from below the footprint.
- Steering Responsiveness – The high stiffness center rib and the interconnecting tread elements enhance the steering accuracy and responsiveness.
- Stability – The high tensile steel belts and the reinforced tire carcass stabilize the tire at higher speeds and makes its handling easier.
- Performance – The multi-depth lateral lugs and the nylon jointless reinforced belts maintain its optimal shape and boost its performance.
- Damage Resistant – The reinforced under-tread protective layer and the high tensile strength sidewall rubber prevent damages.
View full description
Item# : SPM18001679404
Model # : 1014355
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: