Hankook Kinergy GT
The Hankook Kinergy GT is a touring all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It has some high performance sizes. Hankook offers a 70,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire offers excellent all weather traction and avoids hydroplaning. The prevention of irregular tread wear allows the tire to be used for a longer period of time. The internal structure and the optimized tire profile maintains the tire shape and uniformity under the driving pressure. The optimized footprint, the solid center rib, and the bead filler make the tire easier to handle. The Kinergy GT shortens its braking distance.
- All Season Tire - The silica-based tire compound and the symmetric tread pattern increase the all weather traction and road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning Resistance - The lateral lugs, wider circumferential grooves and step-wing shoulders disperse water and avoid hydroplaning.
- Uniformity - The internal structure and the optimized profile improves the tire's driving durability and uniformity.
- Steering Responsiveness - The wide footprint, solid center rib and high stiffness bead filler increase the steering responsiveness.
- Longer Tread Life - The optimized block stiffness and the wider internal steel belt prevent irregular wear and extend the tread life.
- Better Braking - The wide steel belts increase the tread stiffness and that, along with the solid center rib, shortens the braking distance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18009040604
Model # : 1025102
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: