Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2
The Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 is a high performance summer tire made for performance and passenger tires. The model has exceptional summer weather traction and the silica-based compound grips the road in dry and wet conditions. It prevents hydroplaning by eliminating water from beneath the footprint. The internal structure improves the driving stability and steering responsiveness. The enhanced high speed durability allows the tire to perform to its highest capability. The alignment indicators prevent irregular wear patterns from forming by showing uneven wear on time. The Ventus V12 Evo2 offers a quiet driving experience with the reduced road noise levels.
- Summer Tire – The styrene polymer and silica compound increases the summer weather traction, and dry and wet road grip.
- Hydroplaning Resistance – The aqua jet and cooling system prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water from below the tire footprint.
- Alignment Indicators – The alignment indicators on the tire's shoulders prevent irregular wear by showing when the alignment is off.
- Quiet Tire – The stealth technology, the five-pitch and the M-pitch variations reduce the road noise heard in the cabin.
- Handling – The steel belts and high stiffness bead filler increases the steering responsiveness and stability.
- Performance – The high density sidewall stiffness and strong single strand bead wire increase the high speed durability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18009322904
Model # : 1015690
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: