Hankook Dynapro AT2
The Hankook Dynapro AT2 is an all terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. It has some passenger vehicle sizes too. Hankook offers a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire upgrades the all weather traction with the detailed siping pattern. The optimal surface contact enhances the off-road, soft, loose and uneven terrain gripping ability. The maintained surface contact enhances the controllability, while the stronger compound prevents damage to the casing. The durable compound and the even pressure distribution extend the tire's usability. The Dynapro AT2 boosts the on-road driving safety.
- All Season Tire - The detailed siping pattern upgrades the dry, wet and winter weather performance by increasing the grip on the surface.
- All Terrain Tire - The staggered tread blocks and the siping detail increase the soft, loose and uneven terrain gripping capability.
- Longer Tread Life - The durable compound and the even pressure distribution extend the tread life by avoiding irregular tread wear.
- Handling - The flat footprint upgrades the road and surface contact to upgrade the driving stability and the steering responsiveness.
- Comfortable Drive - The tread's block chain control system lowers the road vibrations and noise during the tire's on-road performance.
- Durability - The stronger compound and optimal tread block placement increases the tire's resistance to cuts, punctures and other damage.
View full description
Item# : SPM18263400504
Model # : 2020977
OWL, outline white letters
Overall Diameter :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: