Hankook Dynapro XT
The Hankook Dynapro XT is an extreme terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. Hankook offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty with this model. This model provides excellent on- and off-road traction, thanks to the ideal block pattern. Its detailed sidewalls further boost the terrain traction, while also avoiding off-road damage. The optimized footprint helps to minimize the road noise levels, offering a quiet performance. The tread design and all season compound increase the year-round traction while resisting hydroplaning on-road. The Dynapro XT boosts the controllability, as the surface contact is maintained at all times.
- Extreme Terrain Tire - The polygonal block pattern and their excellent rigidity boost the soft, loose, and uneven terrain and on-road traction.
- Quiet Drive - The optimized pitch pattern, with the shoulder block cushions and chamfered block edges, decreases the road noise heard.
- Damage Resistance - The sawtooth detail of the sidewall protects the tire on off-road terrains, while also increasing surface terrain traction.
- All Season Tire - The detailed tread design and all season compound upgrade the dry, wet, and winter weather traction on various terrains.
- Handling - The stabilized footprint's consistent surface contact enhances the on- and off-road controllability and maneuvering abilities.
- Hydroplaning - The zigzag circumferential grooves disperse water and slush from the footprint, avoiding hydroplaning during the on-road drive.
View full description
Item# : SPM18236185704
Model # : 2021370
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: