The Ironman GR906 is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Ironman offers a 45,000 mile treadwear warranty with this model. The ideal tread design and the all season compound improve the dry, wet and winter traction, while the grooves prevent hydroplaning. The constant surface contact upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The stabilized tread elements ensure a quiet drive, which lowers the road noise levels heard in the vehicle’s cabin. The lowered rolling resistance decreases the vehicle’s fuel intake and CO2 emissions, ensuring a fuel efficient drive. The GR906 lengthens the tread life by preventing irregular and premature wear formations.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and the ideal tread block placement enhances the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the footprint in wet conditions.
- Quiet Tire – The stabilized tread elements reduce the road and tread pattern noise heard in the vehicle’s cabin, offering a quiet performance.
- Handling – The symmetric ribbed pattern’s surface contact upgrades the driving stability and the steering responsiveness at all times.
- Longer Tread Life – The optimal tread design’s even pressure distribution avoids uneven and premature wear formations, elongating the usability.
- Fuel Efficiency – The all season traction lowers the vehicle’s fuel efficiency by minimizing the rolling resistance throughout the drive.
View full description
Item# : SPM18000368304
Model # : 92584
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: