Kumho Wintercraft Ice WI31
The Kumho Wintercraft Ice WI31 is a touring, winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The detailed siping of the tread pattern and the durable winter compound increase the winter weather traction. Studs can be added to the tread for extra grip. The tread's constant surface contact improves the controllability, while the shoulder blocks boost the cornering and maneuvering ability. The siping pattern decreases the braking distance with the stronger power. The Wintercraft Ice WI31 upgrades the comfort levels by lowering the road noise levels.
- Winter Tire - The detailed directional tread design and winter compound increase the winter weather, ice and snow traction.
- Handling - The directional tread's ideal surface contact improves the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Braking Ability - The 3D siping detail and ideal compound shorten the stopping distance by boosting the braking capability.
- Studdable - The tire is pinned for studs, which can be added to the tread to further improve the ice and snow grip.
- Quiet tire - The low profile design and ideal tread pattern minimize the road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- Cornering Ability - The directional tread's shoulder block placement increases the cornering power with extra biting edges.
View full description
Item# : SPM18317326804
Model # : 2166393
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: