Lancaster LS-07 H/T
The Lancaster LS-07 H/T is a highway terrain, all season tire made for passenger vehicles and SUVs. This model has some high performance sizes available. Lancaster offers 60,000 mile treadwear warranty with this model. This tire can easily perform in dry, wet, and winter-weather conditions while also preventing hydroplaning. The asymmetric tread design and the close road contact enhance steering responsiveness and driving stability. This tread design and rubber compound also prevent irregular and premature wear formations, which lengthens the tire’s service life and usability. The Lancaster LS-07 H/T also offers a quiet and comfortable driving experience.
- All season tire – The asymmetric tread design and all season compound improve the tire’s year-round performing ability.
- Hydroplaning – The large circumferential grooves resist hydroplaning, by eliminating water and slush from the footprint.
- Handling – The asymmetric tread design’s optimized road contact upgrades steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Performance – The strengthened internal structure and rubber compound improve the model’s high speed performance.
- Longer tread life – The optimal tread design and wear-resistant compound prevent irregular and premature wear formations.
- Comfortable ride – The model can reduce road noise and vibrations felt by the passengers, promoting better comfort levels.
View full description
Item# : SPM18001184604
Model # : BHFB5PC
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: