The Landgolden LG17 is a performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The tire promotes great all weather traction and excellent hydroplaning resistance as a result of its tread design and all season compound. The maintained road contact improves the model's high speed steering responsiveness and driving stability, which enables its highest performing capability. The closed shoulder pattern lowers the road noise levels, ensuring a comfortable drive. The LG17 offers a longer tread life by preventing irregular tread wear formations across the tread area.
- All Season Tire – The tread design and the all season compound improve the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The four wide grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from below the tire's footprint.
- Handling – The tread's continuous solid center rib keeps the tire's road contact and improves its controllability.
- Performance – The maintained road contact increases the high speed driving ability by resisting deformation under the pressure.
- Quiet Tire – The tread features a closed shoulder design that prevents road noise from reaching the vehicle's cabin.
- Longer Tread Life – The optimized footprint avoids the formations of irregular tread wear, lengthening the tread life.
View full description
Item# : SPM18002212004
Model # : 109967
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: