The Landgolden LG27 is a high performance all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The tire ensures excellent all weather traction and road gripping ability. The wide grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from the tire's footprint. The constant road contact improves the high speed steering responsiveness and driving stability, while the shoulder design heightens the number of biting edges to ensure a safer cornering capability. The center rib's road contact creates friction at the moment of braking to shorten the braking distance. The LG27 offers a quiet drive by negating the road noise created during the drive.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and tread design improve the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The four wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Quiet Tire – The tread's five-pitch variation lowers the road noise levels heard in the cabin while the tires are in motion.
- Handling – The center ribs keep the tire's road contact, improving the high speed steering and driving stability.
- Cornering Ability – The shoulder tread design and the better road contact increase the cornering capability with biting edges.
- Braking Ability – The maintained road contact of the center rib creates friction at the moment of braking, shortening the distance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18019224404
Model # : 123185
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: