Landgolden LGV 77
The Landgolden LGV 77 is a performance, all weather tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire improves year-round traction and hydroplaning resistance with the asymmetric tread design and the optimal compound blend. The maintained surface contact helps to boost controllability, while it also works with the heat-resistant compound to upgrade the high speed durability. The shoulder block pattern improves the cornering ability. The ideal sipe placement reduces the braking distance. The LGV 77 enhances the comfort levels, by negating the sound waves generated.
- Performance - The ribbed tread design and the heat-resistant compound enable the tire's best high speed performing capability during the drive.
- Handling - The three center ribs ensure a constant road contact, upgrading the steering responsiveness and the driving stability at all times.
- Quiet Tire - The 5-frequency block arrangement reduces the road and tread pattern noise levels, ensuring the passengers' driving enjoyment.
- All Season Tire - The all season compound and the asymmetric tread design's ideal elements greatly increase dry, wet, winter performance.
- Hydroplaning - The tread design's circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Cornering Ability - The optimal shoulder pattern with the notch placement enhances the cornering and maneuvering ability with extra biting edges.
View full description
Item# : SPM18062888104
Model # : 129842
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: