The Lionhart LH-501 is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. It also has some touring sizes. The tread design and all season compound boost the all weather traction, while the wide grooves avoid hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush. The maintained road contact boosts the steering precision and driving stability. The shoulder tread blocks increase the cornering and maneuvering ability and power. The optimized tread design prevents irregular tread wear formations by evenly distributing the driving pressure along the tread area. The LH-501 decreases the road noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and tread design enhance the all weather traction and road gripping ability with the better road contact.
- Hydroplaning – The wide circumferential and smaller lateral grooves actively prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water from below the tire's footprint.
- Cornering Ability – The shoulder tread blocks maintain road contact and increase the cornering and maneuvering ability significantly.
- Longer Tread Life – The optimized tread pattern boosts the tread life by avoiding irregular tread wear formations with the evenly distributing pressure.
- Handling – The tread design's three center ribs upgrade the steering responsiveness and driving stability with the constant road contact.
- Quiet Tire – The tread pattern's closed shoulder design lowers the road noise heard in the vehicle's cabin while the tires are in motion.
View full description
Item# : SPM18002133104
Model # : LHST5011650010
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: