Mastercraft Stratus HT
The Mastercraft Stratus HT is a highway terrain, all season tire made for SUVs and light trucks. Mastercraft offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. The tire promotes excellent all season traction with the ribbed footprint and durable compound. The groove placement avoids hydroplaning in wet conditions. Handling and maneuvering are upgraded thanks to the details of the symmetric ribbed tread design. The tread pattern also helps to lower road noise, ensuring the passengers' driving enjoyment. The Stratus HT offers a longer service life, by guaranteeing slow and even wear across the footprint.
- Hydroplaning - Circumferential grooves disperse water and slush from the footprint, avoiding hydroplaning in wet conditions.
- All Season Tire - The detailed ribbed tread design and all season compound enhance the tire's dry, wet, and winter weather traction.
- Longer Tread Life - The ribbed tread design's even pressure circulation prevents irregular and premature wear, boosting usability.
- Handling - The stable ribbed footprint optimizes road contact, upgrading its steering responsiveness and driving stability as well.
- Quiet Tire - The ideal tread design lowers road noise generated during the drive, preventing sound waves from reaching the passengers.
- Maneuvering - The tread elements provide the traction necessary to enhance the tire's cornering and braking in various weather conditions.
View full description
Item# : SPM18236574904
Model # : 90000035525
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: