Mastercraft Courser MXT
The Mastercraft Courser MXT is a mud terrain all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tread design enhances the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability, while also maintaining a clean footprint to ensure constant traction. The individual tread elements boost the soft and loose terrain traction to promote a safer off-road performance. The maintained contact manages to increase the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The stronger tire compound and even pressure distribution avoid irregular tread wear formations. The Courser MXT actively resists damages that may hurt the tire's casing.
- Mud Terrain Tire – The aggressive tread design with the high void ratio and large blocks and the side-biters increase the soft and loose terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning Tread – The high void ratio, staggered blocks and stone ejectors eliminate mud, snow and rocks from between the tread elements.
- All Season Tire – The tread pattern's variable depth siping enhances the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping capability.
- Handling – The center tread area's blocks keep the tire's road contact at all times, improving the steering and driving stability.
- Damage Resistance – The upper sidewall design prevents damages, such as punctures, cuts and abrasions, from harming the tire's casing.
- Longer Tread Life – The stronger compound and the evenly spread out forces enhance the tread life by preventing irregular tread wear formations.
View full description
Item# : SPM18337741504
Model # : 90000020185
Item Weight :
OWL, outline white letters
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: