Mastercraft Courser Trail
The Mastercraft Courser Trail is an all terrain, all season tire made for light trucks and SUVs. The tread design and the rubber compound guarantee excellent performance on both on- and off-road surfaces. The tread design is also able to closely follow the terrain, improving steering responsiveness and driving stability. The tread design and the all season compound boost year-round traction and also prevent on-road hydroplaning. The tread design and the rubber compound resist irregular and premature wear formations along the tread area. The Mastercraft Courser Trail also offers a quiet and comfortable on-road performance.
- All terrain tire - The aggressive tread design strongly grips the soft, loose, and uneven terrain surfaces and improves all terrain traction.
- Handling - The special tread design closely follows the terrain surface which boosts steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Quiet tire - The special tread design is able to reduce road and tread noise levels heard in the vehicle's cabin, during the on-road drive.
- Longer tread life - The tread design and the rubber compound prevent irregular and premature wear formations along the tread area.
- Hydroplaning - During the tire's on-road use, wide grooves prevent hydroplaning, as they disperse water and slush from the footprint.
- All season tire - The tread design and the all season compound guarantee great dry, wet, and winter weather traction by boosting road grip.
View full description
Item# : SPM18251122104
Model # : 90000039694
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: