Mastertrack M-Trac AP
The Mastertrack M-Trac AP is a highway terrain, all season tire made for commercial vehicles. This model is made to be mounted on all axle positions. The ideal tread design and all season compound offer great year-round performance, while also preventing hydroplaning. The ribbed tread design and its close road contact upgrade steering responsiveness and driving stability. At the same time, the strengthened internal structure and durable rubber compound enable the tire to carry and withstand heavy loads. The Mastertrack M-Trac AP also lengthens its service life and usability.
- All season tire – The model offers great year-round performance, thanks to the optimal tread design and all season compound.
- Handling – The ribbed tread design and its close road contact significantly upgrade steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Hydroplaning – Circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning, by effectively dispersing water and slush from the footprint.
- Durability – The reinforced internal structure and the rubber compound enhance load and driving durability, boosting durability.
- Longer tread life – The tire also extends its service life, by preventing irregular and premature wear formations along the tread.
- Cornering ability – The outer ribs strongly grip the road surface with biting edges and offers great cornering capability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18266846504
Model # : 1307004
Overall Diameter :
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: