The Maxxis MA-202 is a touring all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. Maxxis offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty. The constant road contact enhances the tread life by avoiding irregular tread wear. The tread pattern and the all season compound increase the dry, wet and winter weather traction. The wide grooves actively resist hydroplaning. The ribbed pattern boosts the model's controllability, while the large shoulder tread blocks upgrade the cornering ability and power. The MA-202 avoids deformation under the driving pressure affecting it thanks to the enhanced durability of the internal structure.
- All Season Tire – The tread pattern and the all season tire compound enhance the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from below the tire's footprint.
- Durability – The tire does not deform under the driving pressure thanks to the jointless spiral-wrap cap ply and the full casing reinforcement.
- Handling – The ribbed tread design maintains constant road contact to increase the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Cornering Ability – The large shoulder tread blocks enhance the cornering and maneuvering ability by increasing the biting edges.
- Longer Tread Life – The optimized footprint manages to evenly distribute the driving pressure along the tread area, which lengthens the tread life.
View full description
Item# : SPM18002768304
Model # : TP39158600
Item Weight :
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: