Maxxis Bravo AT-771
The Maxxis Bravo AT-771 is an all terrain all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. Maxxis offers a 50,000 mile treadwear warranty with the SUV sizes. The tread design enhances the all weather and all terrain traction. The wide grooves and staggered tread blocks boost the model's self-cleaning nature. The optimized carcass stiffness increases the handling and controllability. The maintained road contact prevents irregular tread wear formations across the tread area, extending the tire's usability. The Bravo AT-771 ensures a quiet drive by lowering the road noise levels heard during the drive.
- All Terrain Traction – The tread design with the staggered blocks, wide grooves and open shoulder pattern enhance the soft, loose and uneven terrain traction.
- Handling – The optimized carcass stiffness and the tread design improve the steering response and driving stability during on and off-road performance.
- All Season Tire – The tread design and the all season compound firmly grip the road and terrain surface in dry, wet and winter weather.
- Self-cleaning Tread – The tread blocks and open shoulder design prevent hydroplaning and maintain a constantly clean footprint by dispersing mud, snow and rocks.
- Longer Tread Life – The tread pattern and the flat footprint upgrade the tread wear length by preventing irregular tread wear formations across the tire.
- Quiet Tire – The tread design's multi-pitch variation reduces the road noise levels heard while the tires are in motion, offering a quiet drive.
View full description
Item# : SPM18008696304
Model # : TL37833000
Item Weight :
OWL, outline white letters
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: