Maxxis Buckshot Mudder II MT-764
The Maxxis Buckshot Mudder II MT-764 is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tire's tread design and all season compound increases the year round traction, while the tread elements ensure first-rate off-road performance. The tire is pinned for studs for extra winter traction. The mud and stone ejectors prevent stone retention and maintain a clean footprint. The stronger compound prevents damage from harming the tire's casing during the drive. The Buckshot Mudder II MT-764's constant terrain contact improves the off-road controllability.
- Mud Terrain Tire – The aggressive high void tread design, with the staggered shoulders, improves the soft, loose and uneven terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning Tread – The staggered tread blocks and mud and stone ejectors maintain a clean footprint to ensure constant traction.
- All Season Tire – The tread design and all season compound enhance the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Damage Resistance – The stronger tire compound prevents cuts and punctures from shortening the tire's life and usability.
- Handling – The optimal tread block placement boosts the steering responsiveness and driving stability with the constant road contact.
- Studdable – The tire is pinned for studs which can be added to increase its gripping capability in icy and snowy conditions.
View full description
Item# : SPM18008674104
Model # : TL37110200
Item Weight :
RBL, raised black letters
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: