Maxxis Bighorn MT-762
The Maxxis Bighorn MT-762 is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tire performs exceptionally well on soft, loose and uneven terrain surfaces thanks to its tread pattern. The compound and tread design enhance the dry, wet and winter weather road grip and it is pinned for studs for extra winter traction. The tread also keeps the footprint clean and resists stone retention. The optimal shoulder and sidewall pattern boosts the damage resistance during off-road performance, while the constant terrain traction upgrades the tire's controllability. The Bighorn MT-762 offers a vibration free driving experience.
- Mud Terrain Tire – The staggered tread blocks and lugs and the high void ratio boosts the soft, loose and uneven terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning Tread – The high void ratio and staggered tread blocks increase the mud, snow and rock ejecting capability.
- All Season Tire – The all season tread design and tread pattern enhance the dry, wet and winter weather road grip.
- Damage Resistance – The optimal shoulder tread block placement and sidewall pattern prevents damage to the tread and rim area.
- Handling – The tread's center block placement improves the steering responsiveness and driving stability with the better road contact.
- Comfortable Drive – The stronger internal structure decreases the vibrations felt in the cabin by absorbing the shock of driving.
View full description
Item# : A116632786
Model # :
Item Weight :
OWL, outline white letters
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: