Maxxis Trepador Radial M8060
The Maxxis Trepador Radial M8060 is a mud terrain, all season radial tire manufactured for light trucks. The all season compound and tread design increase the all weather road gripping ability. The directional tread's elements firmly grip the off-road terrain surface. They, along with the wide grooves, keep the footprint free of mud, snow and rocks to ensure constant surface contact. The strengthened nylon belt reinforced construction avoids off-road damage from harming the tire's casing. The jointless spiral-wrapped cap ply keeps the optimal shape under heavy loads, increasing the model's durability. The Trepador Radial M8060 is easily controlled.
- Mud Terrain Tire – The directional tread's staggered blocks and open shoulder pattern enhances the soft and loose terrain gripping ability.
- Self-cleaning Tread – The tread design maintains a clean footprint by eliminating mud, snow and rocks from between the tread elements.
- Handling – The directional pattern's even terrain surface contact improves the driving stability and the steering responsiveness.
- Durability – The special jointless spiral-wrapped cap ply maintains the tire's optimal shape under the driving and load pressure.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and directional tread design increase the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping capability.
- Damage Resistance – The stronger nylon belt reinforced internal structure avoids damage, such as punctures, from harming the tire's casing.
View full description
Item# : SPM18339096904
Model # : TL00325100
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: