Maxxis Bravo HT-770
The Maxxis Bravo HT-770 is a highway terrain all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. Maxxis offers a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty with SUV sizes. The ribbed tread pattern and the all season compound boost the dry, wet and winter weather road grip, while the grooves resist hydroplaning. The maintained road contact improves the model's controllability and ensures exceptional cornering capabilities with the shoulder design's extra biting edges. The closed shoulder pattern and the multi-pitch variation decreases the road noise heard in the vehicle's cabin. The Bravo HT-770 promotes superb tread longevity by preventing irregular tread wear.
- All Season Tire – The ribbed tread pattern with the ripple siping detail boost the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning – The two wide circumferential grooves enhance the hydroplaning resistance by dispersing water and slush.
- Quiet Drive – The closed shoulder pattern and the multi-pitch tread block design decrease the road noise generated while the tires are in motion.
- Handling – The flat footprint ensures constant road contact, which increases the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Cornering Ability – The wide shoulder tread block pattern boosts the cornering ability and power with additional biting edges.
- Longer Tread Life – The flat footprint keeps the tire's road contact and prevents uneven tread wear formations, offering a longer tread life.
View full description
Item# : SPM18063093904
Model # : TP00312000
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: