Michelin Primacy MXM4
The Primacy MXM4 is a touring all season tire for passenger and SUV vehicles. It has some high performance sizes as well. It has a 45-55,000 miles warranty. Michelin provides additional grip for snowy and loose surfaces and improved wet and winter traction. The tread pattern is asymmetric, which allows easier and better cornering. Michelin also reduced the vibration and the road noise for this model. The tire's handling and the reinforced tread wear are the result of the stabilized tread area. Longer tread life and lower fuel usage were achieved by distributing the driving force evenly across the tire.
- Better Grip - The sunflower oil Helio Technology compound preserves additional edge in wet and snowy conditions, providing perfect for year-round traction.
- All Season Tire Tread - The 3D Variable Thickness Sipe Technology provides additional grip for snowy and loose surfaces with its specially designed tread pattern.
- Better and Easier Cornering - Asymmetric tread design makes cornering better and easier as it grips the surface firmly and does not allow slips during turns.
- Quiet and Smooth Ride - Michelin's Comfort Control Technology reduce tire vibrations during driving and lessen road noise, providing a more comfortable driving experience.
- Better Overall Handling - With the BAZ (Banded At Zero) Technology, the stabilized tread area provides better handling, high speed ability and reinforced tread wear.
- Longer Tread Life - Max Touch Constitution distributes force of acceleration, cornering and braking which takes pressure off of the tire and results in longer lasting tread.
View full description
Item# : SPM18019566104
Model # : 22485
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: