Michelin Primacy MXV4
The Michelin Primacy MXV4 is a touring all season tire manufactured for passenger and crossover vehicles. It comes with a 60,000 mile warranty. The all weather traction, especially in light winter conditions, is thanks to the unique compound and siping detail. The tread grooves avoid hydroplaning by dispersing water. A comfortable drive is guaranteed by the lowered vibration and road noise levels. The prevention of uneven tread wear extends the tire's usability and tread life. The reinforced twin steel belt internal structure improves the high speed durability and makes the Primacy MXV4 effortless to control all year.
- All Season Tire - The unique tread compound and Active Sipe design increase the all weather traction, even in light winter conditions.
- Hydroplaning Resistance - The circumferential and lateral tread grooves avoid hydroplaning situations by channeling water away from the tire footprint.
- Comfortable Drive - The Comfort Control Technology improves the ride quality by reducing the road noise and vibrations.
- Long Lasting Tread - The tuned footprint shape prevents irregular tread wear patterns and extends the tread life and usability.
- Durability - The reinforced twin steel belt construction enhances the tire's high speed durability and prevents deformation.
- Handling - The BAZ Technology's reinforcement upgrades the steering responsiveness and driving stability with better road contact.
View full description
Item# : SPM12897259304
Model # : 38169
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: