Milestar Patagonia X/T
The Milestar Patagonia X/T is an extreme terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. The model's tread pattern upgrades the soft, loose and uneven terrain gripping ability. These tread elements keep the footprint clean and actively prevent stone retention. The durable compound prevents damage from shortening the tread life. The reinforced construction upgrades the load and driving durability, while the stabilized tread elements boost the tire's controllability. The Patagonia X/T ensures a secure year round performance.
- Extreme Terrain Tire - The staggered tread blocks and sidewall detail increase soft, loose and uneven terrain surface gripping ability.
- Handling - The rugged tread design's stability enhances the terrain contact and ensures better overall controllability.
- Durability - The reinforced sidewall structure upgrades the tire's load and driving durability, keeping the ideal tire shape.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The staggered tread elements, stone ejectors and wide grooves keeps the footprint clean of mud, snow and rocks.
- All Season Tire - The all weather compound and detailed tread design enhance the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping capability.
- Damage Resistance - The durable compound prevents damage from harming the casing by avoiding cuts, bruises and impact damage.
View full description
Item# : SPM18315354804
Model # : 22152112
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: