Nama Maxaggres H/T NM-72
The Nama Maxaggres H/T NM-72 is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. The tire ensures its exceptional all season traction, thanks to the ribbed footprint and durable compound. Circumferential grooves disperse water and slush to avoid hydroplaning. The better traction and special cross-linked sipes decrease the rolling resistance, which promotes a fuel-conscious driving experience. The maintained surface contact improves the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The shoulder block placement enhances the cornering power with additional traction, while the ribbed pattern helps to reduce the Maxaggres H/T NM-72's braking distance.
- Fuel Efficiency - The special cross-linked sipes lower the rolling resistance, decreasing the vehicle's fuel consumption and CO2 emission levels.
- All Season Tire - The detailed ribbed tread design and all season compound enhance the year-round traction, optimizing the on-road driving safety.
- Handling - The flat footprint and ribbed tread design upgrade the steering responsiveness and driving stability throughout the tire's performance.
- Hydroplaning - The four circumferential grooves, semi-open shoulders, and biting edges enhance the hydroplaning resistance by dispersing water.
- Cornering Ability - The stable shoulder blocks features optimized sipes, which increase the surface traction and boost the tire's cornering capability.
- Braking Power - The ribbed tread design with the sipe and notch placement decreases the overall braking distance, by strengthening the stopping ability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18315603904
Model # : K949B032
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: