Nama Maxmach UHP
The Nama Maxmach UHP is a performance and high performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The all season compound and the ideal tread design improve the all weather traction, while the groove placement greatly avoids hydroplaning in wet conditions. The tread design ensures the surface contact that upgrades the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The shoulder block pattern enhances the cornering ability with extra biting edges, while the siping and notch placement boost the braking capability as well. The heat-resistant compound and the durable compound upgrade the high speed performance. The Maxmach UHP also improves quiet performance, lowering the road noise levels.
- Performance - The heat-resistant compound and the structural durability increase the high speed durability and performing ability.
- All Season Tire - The detailed tread design and the all season compound enhance the dry, wet, and winter weather performing traction.
- Handling - The three center ribs ensure the surface contact, which improves the steering responsiveness and driving stability at all times.
- Hydroplaning - The four circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from the footprint in wet conditions.
- Maneuvering - The shoulder block pattern enhances the cornering ability with the use of extra biting edges, boosting the maneuvering power.
- Quiet Tire - The sipe and groove placement helps to lower the road noise levels heard by the passengers, ensuring an enjoyable performance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18259674504
Model # : DCHM1PA
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: