Nama Maxxploit M/T NM-27
The Nama Maxxploit M/T NM-27 is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The aggressive tread design increases the soft, loose, and uneven terrain traction. The tread elements allow the tire to keep the footprint clean, while effectively avoiding stone retention from harming the casing. The stronger structure and durable compound also protect the tire from casing and tread damage. The stabilized footprint ensures the surface contact to enhance the steering responsiveness and driving stability. The shoulder block and optimal tread elements enhance the cornering and braking capability throughout the performance. The Maxxploit M/T NM-27 also boosts the load durability, as the structure does not deform under pressure.
- Mud Terrain Tire – The mud terrain traction is ensured with the staggered block placement and high void ratio of the tread elements.
- Handling – The stabilized tread design improves the surface contact at all times, boosting the steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Self-cleaning Tread – The staggered block pattern and high void ratio keep the footprint clean by dispersing mud, snow, and rocks from the footprint.
- Damage Resistance – The stronger compound with the anti-puncture prevents damage to the tread area and casing, offering a safer drive.
- Durability – The reinforced internal structure enables the tire to boost the load carrying ability, by maintaining the ideal tire shape under pressure.
- Maneuvering – The shoulder pattern and the durable construction enhance the cornering and braking ability throughout the performance.
View full description
Item# : SPM18342209104
Model # : 36024081
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: