Nexen Roadian HP
The Nexen Roadian HP is a performance, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. This all weather tire has good dry, wet and winter traction. The tire's wet traction and tread pattern help it resist hydroplaning. The model offers a quiet and comfortable drive as it reduces the road noise. The cornering ability of the tire was enhanced as well with added traction, grip and stability. The Roadian HP is safe to use and easy to control in all weather conditions, due to the precise steering responsiveness.
- Cornering Ability - The tread blocks on the tire's shoulder provide additional traction and grip, stabilizing it during cornering.
- Steering Response - Handling this model is effortless, as the arrow-type center rib design makes the steering response precise.
- Quiet Ride - The tire's pitch variation dampens the sound emitted, making for a quiet and comfortable drive.
- Avoid Hydroplaning - The specially designed tread pattern helps disperse water from the tire's footprint and avoid hydroplaning.
- Long Tread Life - The tire's tread pattern has a slow, gradual and even wear, which extends its overall life.
- All Season Tire - The tread design and all season compound improve the dry, wet and winter weather traction.
View full description
Item# : SPM18008722004
Model # : 15463NXK
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: