Nexen Roadian CT8 HL
The Nexen Roadian CT8 HL is a highway terrain all season tire manufactured for commercial vehicles and light trucks. The tire promotes great all weather traction and road grip, while the circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning. The maintained road contact enhances the steering responsiveness and the driving stability, while the shoulder tread blocks boost the maneuvering ability. The square-shaped dimples enhance the tread life by preventing tread flexing and irregular wear formations. The Roadian CT8 HL offers good load durability by not deforming under the load pressure affecting the tire.
- Longer Tread Life – The tread design places dimples between the tread blocks to prevent tread shifting under the driving pressure, preventing uneven wear.
- Load Durability – The tread design and the ribbed shoulder blocks boost the load carrying and withstanding ability by preventing deformation.
- Hydroplaning – The three wide circumferential grooves actively resist hydroplaning by effectively dispersing water and slush from the tire's footprint.
- Handling – The ribbed tread design keeps the tire close to the road surface, enhancing the steering responsiveness and the driving stability significantly.
- All Season Tire – The enhanced number of biting edges enhance the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability and power, offering a safer drive.
- Cornering Ability – The ribbed shoulder design and the prevention of tread flexing boosts the cornering ability and power with better biting edges.
View full description
Item# : SPM12895879504
Model # : 15418NXK
Item Weight :
Maximum Cold Pressure :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: