Nexen Classe Premiere CP672
The Nexen Classe Premiere CP672 is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Nexen offers a 70,000 mile treadwear warranty. The model offers a quiet and comfortable driving experience with the reduced road noise. The symmetric tread design evenly distributes the driving pressure and avoids uneven tread wear. The rigid shoulder design increases the cornering ability and power and, along with the semi-dual center rib, increases the steering responsiveness and accuracy. The Classe Premiere CP672 has great all weather traction and its circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water from below the tire footprint.
- Quiet Drive - The optimized variable pitch tread design decreases the road noise heard in the vehicle's cabin.
- Longer Tread Life - The symmetric tread design prevents uneven tread wear and it increases the tread length.
- All Season Tire - The symmetric tread design provides excellent road gripping ability in all weather.
- Hydroplaning - The four main circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush.
- Handling - The steering responsiveness is improved with the shoulder tread design and the center rib.
- Cornering Ability - The tire's rigid shoulder tread pattern increases the cornering ability and power.
View full description
Item# : SPM18316739304
Model # : 11196NXK
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: