Nexen Roadian MTX
The Nexen Roadian MTX is a mud terrain all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tire provides great all weather traction, while the tread elements firmly grip the soft and loose terrain and other off-road surfaces with ease. The tread design maintains a clean footprint at all times by dispersing mud, snow and rocks stuck in the tread. The tread also keeps the tire close to the road surface, enhancing its controllability. The reinforced structure prevents deformation of the tire's optimal shape under the driving and load pressure. The Roadian MTX ensures a puncture and damage-free off-road performance.
- Mud Terrain Tire - The open shoulder design with the large staggered tread blocks enhance the soft and loose terrain and off-road traction.
- All Season Tire - The tire also enhances the dry, wet and winter weather traction by upgrading the tread's road gripping capability.
- Durability - The reinforced internal structure is able to withstand and carry heavy loads without deformation to the tire's optimized shape.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The staggered tread elements and stone ejectors disperse mud and slush and eject rocks stuck between the tread elements.
- Handling - The center tread block sequence improves the road contact and with it the driving stability and steering responsiveness.
- Damage Resistance - The tire's structure construction and durability prevent punctures and other off-road damage which can harm the casing.
View full description
Item# : SPM18063210604
Model # : 15884NXK
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: