Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain
The Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain is an extreme terrain, all season tire manufactured for light trucks. The tread design and all season compound enhance the all weather traction. The aggressive pattern also boosts the soft, loose and uneven terrain grip, while keeping the footprint clean and actively preventing hydroplaning. The better terrain contact upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The reinforced internal structure increases the load capacity significantly. The Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain is damage resistant thanks to the stronger ply construction of the internal structure.
- Extreme Terrain Tire - The aggressive tread design increases the off-road traction, boosting the soft, loose and uneven terrain gripping ability.
- Self-cleaning Tread - The high void ratio and the staggered tread elements keep the footprint clean of mud, snow and rocks.
- Damage Resistance - The stronger ply structure boosts the damage resistance, avoiding punctures, cuts and other damage which can harm the casing.
- Handling - The tread design maintains a constant surface contact, which upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- All Season Tire - The staggered tread blocks and optimal tread design increase the dry, wet and winter weather traction and terrain grip.
- Durability - The reinforced internal construction, with the steel belts, enhances the load and driving durability, by maintaining the ideal tire shape.
View full description
Item# : SPM18317667104
Model # : 200760
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: