The Nokian One is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. Nokian offers an 80,000 mile treadwear warranty. The all season compound and the detailed tread design improve the all weather traction, while the grooves prevent hydroplaning. The better road contact of the ribbed footprint enhances the steering responsiveness and the driving stability. The footprint's detailed elements optimize the cornering and maneuvering capability. The Aramid sidewall structure protects the tire from damage during its performance. The One features tread wear indicators on its center rib, portraying the amount of tread left on the tire in percentages.
- Durability - The Aramid sidewall inserts upgrade the driving durability, protecting the tire from external damage and offering a safer drive.
- All Season Tire - The all season compound and the detailed siping pattern of the tread design increases the dry, wet and winter weather traction
- Handling - The ribbed tread design maintains the surface contact at all times, boosting the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Tread Wear Indicators - The tread features numbers representing the tread wear in percentages, which show the tread left on the tire.
- Hydroplaning - The circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning as they disperse water and slush from the footprint in wet situations.
- Maneuvering - The detailed tread elements allow the tire to improve the cornering and maneuvering ability with the use of extra biting edges.
View full description
Item# : SPM18001162004
Model # : T431321
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: