Nokian Nordman 7 SUV
The Nokian Nordman 7 is a touring, winter tire manufactured for SUVs. The tire upgrades its winter traction and hydroplaning resistance with the ideal tread design and durable winter compound. Studs can be added to the tread area to further increase the ice and snow grip. The tread design's constant surface contact enhances the tire's controllability, while the detailed siping pattern helps decrease the braking distance. The Nordman 7 upgrades the compound levels by minimizing the road vibrations felt in the vehicle's cabin during the drive.
- Winter Tire - The durable winter compound and detailed tread pattern enhance the ice and snow, winter weather road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning - The detailed zigzag groove placement increases the hydroplaning prevention with the water and slush dispersing ability.
- Comfortable Drive - The tread maintains a close surface contact, allowing the tire to absorb the shock of driving, lowering the vibrations.
- Handling - The directional tread's optimal continuous center rib upgrades the steering responsiveness and the driving stability.
- Studdable Tire - The tire's tread area is pinned for studs, which can be added to further improve the ice and snow, winter weather traction.
- Braking Ability - The directional tread pattern with the high-density siping detail shortens the braking distance by creating friction.
View full description
Item# : SPM18120505904
Model # : T430054
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: