Nokian One HT
The Nokian One HT is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. It also has some commercial van sizes available. Nokian offers a 55-70,000 mile treadwear warranty. The all weather traction and hydroplaning resistance is guaranteed. The surface contact boosts the controllability throughout the drive. The strengthened construction boosts the load and driving durability, heightening the load capacity. The model reduces the rolling resistance and decreases the vehicle's fuel intake and CO2 emission levels. The One HT is resistant to external damage, extending its usability.
- All Season Tire - The detailed tread and the stronger all weather compound improve the dry, wet and winter weather grip.
- Damage Resistance - The reinforced construction and durable compound improve the puncture, cut and impact damage resistance.
- Fuel Efficiency - The upgraded traction lowers the rolling resistance which decreases the vehicle's fuel intake and CO2 emissions.
- Hydroplaning - The optimal groove placement avoids hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the footprint.
- Durability - The reinforced internal structure upgrades the load durability by keeping the ideal tire shape under the load pressure.
- Handling - The symmetric ribbed tread block placement improves the surface contact, which boosts the overall controllability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18000625604
Model # : T431173
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: