Nokian Rotiiva AT
The Nokian Rotiiva AT is an all terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. Nokian offers a 60,000 mile treadwear warranty with light truck sizes. The model promotes all weather traction and hydroplaning resistance. The tread design and tire compound enhance the off-road performing capability. The aramid fiber compound improves the off-road durability and it makes the tire damage resistant. The tread design's stabilizers boost the driving stability in all weather. The cooling ribs on the shoulder extend the tread life by slowing the tread wear rate down. The Rotiiva AT offers a comfortable, vibration free drive.
- All Season Tire - The special tire compound and tread pattern enhance the all weather traction and road gripping ability.
- All Terrain Tire - The tread design finds firm grip on the road in all weather and ensures a safer off-road performance.
- Handling - The stabilizers on the center rib of the tread design increase the tire's steering responsiveness and stability.
- Longer Tread Life - The cooling ribs on the tire's shoulders keep the tire cool and slow down the tread wear rate, extending the usability.
- Comfortable Drive - The shoulder ribs maintain road contact and avoid heat buildup which lowers the road vibrations felt in the cabin.
- Damage Resistance - The tire compound is cut and damage resistant and offers excellent durability with the aramid fibers in it.
View full description
Item# : SPM18259815604
Model # : T431102
Truck Tire Type:
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: