Pantera Supertrac H/T
The Pantera Supertrac H/T is a highway terrain, all season tire manufactured for SUVs and light trucks. Pantera offers a 45,000 mile treadwear warranty, for vehicles not in off-road and commercial applications. All season traction and hydroplaning resistance are guaranteed thanks to the detailed tread and durable compound. Ensuring its consistent surface contact enables the tire's better steering responsiveness and driving stability. The model's cornering and braking capabilities are also significantly enhanced thanks to the versatile and detailed tread elements. The Supertrac H/T minimizes road noise levels, guaranteeing a quiet performance.
- Handling – The stable center rib maintains the tire's surface contact, boosting its steering responsiveness and driving stability at all times.
- Braking Ability – The high-stability center rib and the slant grooves greatly shorten the tire's braking distance, by generating friction.
- Quiet Drive – The closed shoulder pattern prevents sound wave formations, offering a quiet drive by ensuring the passengers' enjoyment.
- Hydroplaning – The footprint's circumferential grooves disperse water and slush from the footprint, avoiding hydroplaning in wet conditions.
- All Season Tire – The all season compound and detailed tread block placement enhance its dry, wet, and winter weather traction and performance.
- Cornering Power – The detailed and stabilized shoulder block placement provides biting edges to greatly optimize the tire's cornering ability.
View full description
Item# : SPM18332260804
Model # : 841623108366
Item Weight :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: