Petlas Velox Sport PT741
The Petlas Velox Sport PT741 is a performance and high performance, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire's high speed durability enables the model's heat-resistant compound and stronger internal structure. The road contact improves its steering responsiveness and driving stability. Cornering and braking are enhanced with this model, by using various tread elements. Summer traction and hydroplaning resistance are enhanced thanks to the asymmetric tread design and durable compound. The Velox Sport PT741 reduces road noise levels by negating sound waves throughout the tire's performance.
- Summer Tire - The heat-resistant compound and asymmetric tread design improve its dry and wet weather grip on the road surface.
- Performance - The reinforced structure and heat-resistant compound enable the tire to increase its high speed performance and durability.
- Maneuvering - The shoulder block placement and asymmetric tread design upgrade the tire's cornering and braking ability at all times.
- Handling - The center rib's consistent surface contact upgrades steering responsiveness and driving stability, optimizing controllability.
- Quiet Tire - The variable pitch phase shift lowers road noise levels, offering a quiet drive by negating sound waves during the performance.
- Hydroplaning - The three circumferential grooves disperse water and slush from the footprint, avoiding hydroplaning in wet conditions.
View full description
Item# : SPM18262373204
Model # : 23973
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Overall Diameter :
Tire Performance Grade:
Tread Depth in inches: