Petlas Explero Winter W671
The Petlas Explero Winter W671 is a touring, winter tire made for passenger cars and SUVs. The model's footprint is designed to stabilize the tread against the asphalt. It does so by utilizing the flat footprint and by evenly circulating the forces of braking, cornering, and acceleration. The tread is also optimized to improve road contact, absorbing road vibrations and lowering road noise. This also boosts the vehicle's driving stability and steering responsiveness. The shoulder blocks are populated with zigzag sipes that enhance the tire's cornering ability by increasing friction. The detailed tread and the premium winter compound guarantee excellent traction on ice and snow. The Explero Winter W671 utilizes circumferential and angled grooves to eliminate slush and snow, preventing aquaplaning.
- Winter Traction - The high number of biting edges on the tread combined with the adaptive winter compound enhance the tire's traction.
- Aquaplaning Resistance - With the circumferential and angled grooves, the tire seamlessly eliminates slush and snow from the footprint.
- Upgraded Handling - The tread maintains close contact with the road surface, upgrading its steering responsiveness and driving stability.
- Improved Cornering - The shoulder ribs utilize a high number of zigzag grooves that enhance the tire's cornering ability by boosting its grip.
- Comfortable Drive - The footprint maintains close contact with the asphalt, absorbing the shock of driving and significantly lowering road noise.
- Extended Service Life - The wide and flat footprint evenly distributes load and driving pressure to prevent premature and irregular wear.
View full description
Item# : A110222676
Model # :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Overall Diameter :
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: